Read reviews that mention

Read reviews that mention
Infuser Water Bottle 28oz - Fruit Infusion Water Bottle and Sport Travel Infuser - FREE Fruit Infuser Recipe Ebook Download Included - Sports Camping Water Bottle BPA Free *SHATTERPROOF* Polycarbonate - Eco Friendly Plastic Drinking Water Bottle - Citrus and Lemon Reusable Infusion Water Bottles - Fruit Infused Water Infuser by FruitFused

I did a lot of research online prior to purchasing this bottle. I wanted a bottle that was acrylic (because I knew I would constantly knock it over and I didn't want it to break), see-through (so I could see my fruit), leak-proof, and had a large reservoir for fruit. Eventually I narrowed it down to 2 bottles, this and another, but I needed to see what the top of this water bottle looked like, so I could see exactly how the liquid comes out of the bottle. I reached out to Amazon customers to no avail. I contacted the owner through the FruitFused facebook page and not only did he/she send me photos of the top, but his/her customer service was outstanding in helping me, which included giving me updates on shipping and delivery. I chose to purchase from FruitFused instead of the other company mainly because of their excellent customer service, as well as because of their positive reviews on Amazon. I have had the bottle for approx. one week and I have already knocked it over a few times; bottle is very well made and has not given in to my "destructive" habits :-). I love that it is a larger (28 oz) size, and it fits perfectly into my cup holders, which are on the small side (I drive a Prius C - everything about the car is compact, including the cupholders). The design is simple, sleek, and functional. The digital recipe book came to me two days after purchasing (the day it was delivered) via email and it had some great ideas of fruit combinations to try, as well as other agua frescas.


I gave this bottle 5 stars because of its excellent construction and design, and because the owner demonstrated outstanding customer service and excellent communication, which is more rare than common nowadays. FruitFused will have a customer for life because of the reasons listed above, and I definitely recommend that you reach out to them directly with any questions and trust them with your business. I hope this review helps someone :-)


February 26, 2015


September 5, 2016


March 16, 2015


Out of the box, I was concerned that this product didn't seem all that durable, but it has done a great job so far after a few weeks of constant use. One of the biggest complaints I read about other infusers was that the infusing tube was too short and stopped infusing after some of the water was gone. This was one of the few I saw that looked like the tube goes pretty far down, so that is a great feature.


Having this has really helped me become more conscious about consuming more water during the day and it helps when there's a nice, subtle fruit flavor to it! I prepare it at night and let it sit in the fridge during the day. I refill the water at least one more time with the same fruit and can manage a third refill (but usually mash up the fruit in the infuser to release what little flavor is left). It's nice to have this to carry around the house and just grab on my way out the door.


This has held up well and gotten some great use so far. Be sure to wash it carefully, there are some parts on the infuser lid with little crevices that get build-up in pretty easily.


June 25, 2016


November 14, 2015


Original article and pictures take www.amazon.com site

Комментарии